contrast: a love story contrast: a love story

Very good! Now i'm going to go eat some fried chicken, get fat, and jump in a vat of monkey parts.

Horsenwelles responds:

holy fuck that is

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Not dull

As always your videos are great..had me laughing most of the time. Whether it's 1 or 2 characters, the humor is always there. Nice work.

Bedtime. Bedtime.

Nice

Your power is great.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Lacking a certain comical relief..

I thought the animation was good, so there's a 6. The humor..Well...If I wanted to look at a penis about 50 times and laugh..this would be a 10/10. Try to do more funny things in the future without involving so many...male parts.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

It was all right.

They all had decent animation, but the only one that made me really laugh was The "Twins." The first matrix has you was definitely better. Nice effort though!

theLASTROFL Dies theLASTROFL Dies

Lol

You're definitely a hater, lmao.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Lol that was good, guys!

I really enjoyed that. Overall wonderful animation! And I'm going to expect that from the others I watch too! =P

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Speechless

This was far beyond good, dude. I really think you should do something more with your Sonic ideas. You could go far with them.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

KICK BUTT!

That was awesome dude! Well-done! Just work on the scratchy voices. Oh and the voices? Great!! But keep up the good work dude.

Fast Speed, Slow Reflexes Fast Speed, Slow Reflexes

Lol

That's what he should've done to Robotnic in the very first game. End that scumbag's life! Good show, lad.